Article provided by: Walla Walla Dentist - Broadway Family Dental Care
When choosing a Milton-Freewater dentist, keep a few essential things in mind:
- Never compromise quality dental care just to save a few dollars
- Consider the convenience of the practice’s location
- Ask about painless dentistry practices
- Look for a dentist who offers more in-house treatments with fewer referrals out-of-office
- Insist on state-of-the-art equipment and the newest techniques
Broadway Family Dental Care is on the cutting edge of the latest procedures and treatments available; in fact, you’ll find our staff involved in continuous education and training to provide our patients with the best that modern dentistry has to offer.
More Than a Dentist
We think our patients deserve a high-level of patient care- and that includes full gym access and a number of additional perks and amenities. You’ll feel more like you’re at home and less like you’re visiting your Milton-Freewater dentist when you choose us for cleanings, preventive dentistry, and other procedures.
Join Our Exclusive Membership Plan
You’ll reap the rewards of our plan’s benefits on your very first visit. For one low monthly plan fee, you’ll save a significant amount of money each year on dental cleanings, exams, x-rays, and other treatments. Choose from our regular adult membership, our Perio membership, or child membership. If an insurance plan doesn't cover you, you’ll find our in-house savings plan an excellent way to save on future treatments.
Why Choose Us as Your Milton-Freewater Dentist?
Fewer referrals, to start, as well as a wide range of treatments, all to ensure your family has access to quality dental care. Along with cleanings and preventive dentistry, we are pleased to offer our patients affordable restorations & cosmetic treatment, periodontal care, sleep dentistry, snoring therapy, and early dental care. Consider us for the following reasons:
- CEREC 3-D restorations for single-treatment results
- Online office tours to become familiar with our facility and staff
- ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment to straighten crooked teeth
- Composite Bonding
- Tooth-colored fillings
- On-site dental lab to speed up the process of creating crowns and other dental prosthetics
- Professional whitening
- Cost-effective dentistry through our in-house savings plan
Is it Time to Switch Dentists?
Finding the right Milton-Freewater dentist for your family’s ongoing dentistry needs can be a challenging task. If you’re thinking about switching dentists, reach out to our staff at Broadway Family Dental Care to schedule a new patient visit, and you’ll see why we are one of the most respected practices in the area.
It's never easy making significant changes; however, there are times when your family’s best interest overrides the discomfort of having to leave one service provider to experience the benefits of another. If you’re new to the area or are looking for a new dentist, consider Broadway Family Dental Care for painless dentistry, quality care for every member of your family, and full access to a wide range of treatments and services- with fewer referrals.
View Larger Map